I absolutely loved Sunday night’s episode of Once Upon a Time. I thought it was incredible well-written and I loved all the sassy comments. Filet the bitch was classic. I also enjoyed how they addressed the ridiculousness that is the Charming family. I seriously laughed at the “We’re the same age” part for over 5 minutes. The writers were like we know this is super unrealistic, and we can make fun of it too. I thought the episode flowed well, however nothing really surprised me. I knew the boy was going to be Peter from the beginning. I wish they had at least shown a little bit of what’s happening in Storybrooke, but they’ve only got an hour time slot.
Some of the many lingering questions I hope to be addressed in Season 3:
1. Will the wraith come back this season? I wonder if Prince Phillip will ever get his soul back. I want to see more of his character.
2. Will they address Mulan’s affection for Phillip at all? They sorted of alluded back to it last episode when Neal was talking about being too afraid of rejection. You could tell Mulan knew that feeling.
3. Will we ever find out who Cora killed instead of Archie? This one is still really bothering me. Someone died and I want to know who it was.
4. Will we ever see more of the Dr. Whale/Ruby romance that was shown starting to bubble? Where are they?
5. Is Greg dead? We all know Tamara is gone, but Greg only had his shadow stolen. Does that make him dead or something else?
6. Can we have a dwarf backstory episode? We know Grumpy’s, but I want to learn more about all of them: how they came together and how they each got their names.
7. Will Regina/Hook get a love interest this season? Hook seems to “fancy” Emma, and since she thinks Neal’s dead something is possible there. They’ll be trouble when Neal returns though. Maybe Hook will move on to Regina then? I can’t imagine Hook as Henry’s step-dad though. That’d be weird.
That’s all for now folks, Goodbye.