So, Season 3 of Once Upon a Time has been predominately set in Neverland so far. While I am really enjoying this arc, I miss seeing the other characters as well. I really hope we can see what’s happening in Storybrooke right now. Their leaders have left them there without ever saying goodbye and only Belle can explain the situation to them. They’re also all stuck away from their true home and their only real chance of returning home was with the people who abandoned them. I really want to see how they are holding up and how they feel about the situation. Are they accepting their new lives in Storybrooke or trying to come with their own new plan to return back to the Enchanted Forest? It seems like the show just abandoned the rest of their characters and are only focusing on the stars. Also, I really want to see more of Mulan/Phillip/Aurora saga. You have this whole new twist and then fail to come back to that. You just can’t leave me hanging like that. Not cool.
I’m also curious where the writers are going to go with the show after Neverland. Apparently, Charming can no longer leave, but I can’t imagine the show set in Neverland forever. It’s just getting old fast. I just want them to find Henry/Neal/Rumple and leave. I’m just getting bored and want something new.
Well, that’s my Once Upon a Time rant for today. Let’s see how Sunday’s episode pans out… (ha).
I absolutely loved Sunday night’s episode of Once Upon a Time. I thought it was incredible well-written and I loved all the sassy comments. Filet the bitch was classic. I also enjoyed how they addressed the ridiculousness that is the Charming family. I seriously laughed at the “We’re the same age” part for over 5 minutes. The writers were like we know this is super unrealistic, and we can make fun of it too. I thought the episode flowed well, however nothing really surprised me. I knew the boy was going to be Peter from the beginning. I wish they had at least shown a little bit of what’s happening in Storybrooke, but they’ve only got an hour time slot.
Some of the many lingering questions I hope to be addressed in Season 3:
1. Will the wraith come back this season? I wonder if Prince Phillip will ever get his soul back. I want to see more of his character.
2. Will they address Mulan’s affection for Phillip at all? They sorted of alluded back to it last episode when Neal was talking about being too afraid of rejection. You could tell Mulan knew that feeling.
3. Will we ever find out who Cora killed instead of Archie? This one is still really bothering me. Someone died and I want to know who it was.
4. Will we ever see more of the Dr. Whale/Ruby romance that was shown starting to bubble? Where are they?
5. Is Greg dead? We all know Tamara is gone, but Greg only had his shadow stolen. Does that make him dead or something else?
6. Can we have a dwarf backstory episode? We know Grumpy’s, but I want to learn more about all of them: how they came together and how they each got their names.
7. Will Regina/Hook get a love interest this season? Hook seems to “fancy” Emma, and since she thinks Neal’s dead something is possible there. They’ll be trouble when Neal returns though. Maybe Hook will move on to Regina then? I can’t imagine Hook as Henry’s step-dad though. That’d be weird.
That’s all for now folks, Goodbye.